The Swadeshi Movement, now known as 'Make in India' campaign was officially proclaimed on August 7, 1905, at the Calcutta Town Hall, in Bengal. Boycott movement was also launched along with the Swadeshi movement. The movements included using goods produced in India and burning British-made goods... Bal Gandadhar Tilak encouraged Swadeshi and Boycott movement after the British government decided the partition of Bengal.
Timeline of Swadeshi movement:
- In 1900, Bengal was the major province in British India. The Indian national movement began in Bengal and thus, Britishers decided to part Bengal.
- When Lord Curzon, then Viceroy of India, announced the partition of Bengal in July 1905, Indian National Congress, initiated the Swadeshi movement in Bengal. Swadeshi movement was launched as a protest movement which also gave a lead to the Boycott movement in the country.
- In 1909, the movement had spread across the country and people had started anti-partition and anti-colonial movements. In Andhra Pradesh, the Swadeshi movement was also known as Vandemataram movement
- In 1910, there were many secret associations that had been set up and there were many revolutionary movements, which were synonymous to Swadeshi movement
- Later movements by Mahatma Gandhi from 1915, such as the Satyagraha movement, the Non-Cooperation movement, etc. were based on the Swadeshi movement.
With a similar perspective and encouraging Swadeshi Products, India Prime Minister: Shri. Narendra Modi launched The "Make In India" initiative launched on 25 September 2014.
"Make in India' is a LION's step! This initiative, on one hand, will increase manufacturing growth, and at the same time, will directly benefit the youth of the nation in the form of employment." - #narendramodi
Began in 2008, We are a family-owned company in the business of manufacturing mukhwaas. It's our endeavor to make mukhwaas a part of healthy living. Whether it is entertaining guests or making children happy, whether it is a sweet tooth or just hunger of awkward time, we are happy to help.
Flavors Mukhwaas fully support swadeshi products & we encourage people to buy "Made in India" Products only to support Our People-Our-Economy-Our Country. All our products are made from 100% Indian with Natural ingredients. No Preservatives and Added Color.
Our products are Home-Made with an extra pinch of love.
we are proud to be sending our products across the globe. We are FSSAI -Food Safety and Standards Authority of India certified and operate from Ahmedabad, Gujarat India.
Please visit us at www.flavorsmukhwaas.com & explore a new world of homemade products.